Wednesday we all went to the Dole Pineapple Plantation. They had the worlds largest maze there. After we were all sweaty we went to cool down with some expensive pineapple icecream. After that we went to the Polynesian Cultural Center. It was very cool, and I got a video of a man throwing fire. I dont know if you can tell but we had Tactoos when we went to the temple. haha
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Wednesday
Wednesday we all went to the Dole Pineapple Plantation. They had the worlds largest maze there. After we were all sweaty we went to cool down with some expensive pineapple icecream. After that we went to the Polynesian Cultural Center. It was very cool, and I got a video of a man throwing fire. I dont know if you can tell but we had Tactoos when we went to the temple. haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment